Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Going to The Boston Comedy Festival Next Month!

Last week I got word, that I will be representing San Antonio and South Texas at The Boston Comedy Festival. Its one of the premiere festivals and comedy competitions around. The Grand Prize is $10,0000 and bookings at Comedy Clubs all over the country. This is great news to me after all the strife Ive already been through this year with losing my car and my cat of 13 years passing away. A lot of comics get "discovered" there too. I've never been to Boston, not performed outside of the state of Texas yet. Now this is all Great news, the only downside is... I gotta get my ass to Boston now. So I'm getting on stage night after night to perfect my sets save up cash from transportation costs. Ill keep posting  shows that I'm doing on my Facebook and Twitter. At local shows Ill be asking for donations in exchange for a comedy CD mixtape I've created. Also, the album is coming soon! REAL SOON.

This Friday at Tequila Rock Bar in Downtown San Antonio, Ill be doing this show with  good friends Clifton Simmons, Joshua Cabaza and Jay LaFarr! No Cover, Plenty of Parking available and Awesome Drink Specials.



No comments:

Post a Comment