Tuesday, October 6, 2015

RealmsCon in Corpus Christi Texas

RealmsCon 2015 Mike and I did 2 packed Nerdcore Comedy Stand Up shows. RealmsCon was fun as hell. We had packed crowds both nights and saw some awesome cos-players and celebrities.

Me. Closing the second show, Saturday night.

Here's Samurai Darth Vader Force Chocking Me. Either that or my Sleep Apnea took over.

Here's me and a IRS Agent, Kidding its Agent Smith from the Matrix.

Couldnt tell if he was a Great Gaara, or just really annoyed by me. These Sand Village Shinobi get cranky.

Crowd having a Great time during the show!

More good times!


Mike, Holding Court.

I got no fucking clue on whats going on here. Shoutout to Joey for driving us to Corpus Christi and taking photos for us. 

The Crowd, loved us. And we felt the same!

Me and StarWolf, Homie was a pain in the ass in StarFox 64

Mike with StarWolf

Mike with Boba Fett. Boba kept cat calling cross players. it was kinda disarming.

I get to be a Titan off the stage. Also Gangs are a huge problem in Corpus Christi

He kept asking me for his next contract, I told him Im not Jabba. What an Asshole.

Me and Jonathan Joss, The Voice of John Redcorn from "King of the Hill" Homie recognized me. That tripped me the hell out.

Mike not impressed by Jonthan Joss calling out Kevin Sorbo.

The two Chimichanga Bandits.

Kakashi looking pretty dope and aloof.

The Whopper was cosplaying too! I dunno why people got all upset that it turns your doodoo green. Grape Kool-Aid been doing that to us for generations.

The Jurassic World ""Margarita Guy" Awesome idea for Cosplay

My fists are my weapons, hence the checking.

I was selling my love of burgers with Bob.

Corpus Christi was fun, Next time I'm gonna stay in a better hotel. Maybe the Con will spring for one for us. It was one of the better cons of the Summer. Had a blast. It was also fun, just doing a 2 man show with Mike. We definitely compliment each other and gel for a complete Stand Up Experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment