Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Hangover

Whoa, what a Night (again). At least the only powder near my nostrils last night/this morning was from mini powdered doughnuts. At this point I really don't know which is worse for my health powdered sugar or just plain old cocaine. Heres a pic of my sweet ass Krang shirt I was sporting for Halloween. I went from Sexy Krang to Drunk Krang in about 12.7 beers.


Before I headed out to emcee at Rivercenter I uploaded a new video to submit an application to the Laughing Skull Festival in Atlanta next year. If I can get a accepted this will be a good run of luck for me career wise to go from Boston Comedy Festival, Nominated for RAWartists.org "Performer of the Year" to Laughing Skull. Im looking at also entering the Cape Fear Comedy Festival in North Carolina too.

Now is the time to start booking corporate and Holiday gigs too. So Ill probably be making listings on Craigs List again. We'll see how they work out again this time. Also gotta start booking shows for the new year. Mayans can kiss my black ass.

Anyhoo, here's the video I just uploaded. The audio is better than the camera angle. I recorded in front of a packed show when I did a guestie for Pablo Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment