Monday, October 22, 2012

Mocktober

This month has thankfully been really busy for me. And a full schedule means a full plate and a full wallet. Which means I can pay my bills on time too! Easy come easy go! I'm looking forward to featuring again at Rivercenter Comedy Club, Ill be recording all my sets to cut some videos to apply to the Laughing Skull Festival in Atlanta next year.In the last week I've performed at a Retirement Party in someones backyard, The Rivercenter Comedy Club, a Gay Club, The LOL Comedy Club, a videogame store and a Mexican restaurant.  Comedy gets me around. Having to work so much helps keep me out of trouble. Well, helps at least, I still find time to indulge in the rock star lifestyle and just when I think I will stop because its catching up with me, I do it again. Stupid Cycles. I need to get into the Atlanta festival to keep me on track to be a good boy again.



Proud to announce that I have been nominated as "Performer of The Year" from RAWartists.org. I have no idea how this happened. It was really a surprise to me. I'm competing against a Belly Dancer and a Burlesque  Dancer. Thats' so San Antonio! Maybe if I win, Ill have the two ladies be background dancers for me while I try to make people laugh at the jokes about my dead cat. Why make it easy right?

Anyway, Want to help me win? Its decided by judges and people there. So the more people there... well I wont spell it out. Ill need all the help I can get with the Ladies shaking their thangs on stage. Also come to BackStage Live November 15th. Presale tickets are $15 and $20 at the Door. Winning the San Antonio one will bring me to more showcases that RAWartists.org puts on. Also IF  I win the natl one Ill get a guest spot at the Laff Factory comedy club in L.A.. That is a huge deal too!


No comments:

Post a Comment