Thursday, January 31, 2019

Back in Texas

Quick Snippet of my San Antonio Show, I was lucky enough to come back to and Headline. It's funny to see something you started to grow, and persevere despite the apathy of others.
Passive/Aggressive comments aside. Thank You to all the Fans of Braindead Comedy that have stuck it out this far. We couldn't have done it without y'all. And Big Ups to Zombies Bar for all their continued Support.


Last night was my 1st Headlining Performance in McAllen, TX on almost 2 years. The Cine El Rey theater is important to me. It's one of the 1st venues I got to Headline on the road, and its the 1st venue I met Jake The Snake at. A meeting that has had a great impact on my life. it's easy to lose sight with cluttered notions.Am i upset that I didn't get a mention on Jake's appearance on The Joe Rogan Podcast? Sure. But all in all, Jake's impact on my career has been significant. Because of him I live in Las Vegas and pushed myself farther along in my profession. 

Tonight Im performing with WCW/ECW/WWE Legend Raven, Let's see How round two with Comedian/Wrestler Tag-Team of Entertainment will go.

Tickets and info here

No comments:

Post a Comment