Monday, February 14, 2011

Upcoming Club Shows

Heres some of the upcoming work I'm doing at the San Antonio area Comedy Clubs.

This Week (February 16th-19th) at Rivercenter Comedy Club I'm opening for Kevin Shea from HBO, Comedy Central and "The Kims of Comedy" Ill be Emceeing there Wed thru Sat. My Motor Mirth boss Jay Lafarr is featuring.
For Tickets click here. Click on flier for Hi-Rez version.

Then in the first week of March (2nd-6th) Ill be a LOL Comedy Club opening for Darren Carter "The Party Starter". Featuring is Tone Bell who I met last august in the Finals for NBC's Stand Up for Diversity came to town.

For Tickets click here.Click on flier for Hi-Rez version.

Later in March I'm back at Rivercenter with Adam Stone and Headliner Kevin Downey, Jr. Kevin was featured on one of my Dads favorite TV shows "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". He's got a ton of other credits too such as being the spokesman for Little Kings Beer. Adam Stone is from Hawaii, and to be honest I don't know much about him, but I am stoked to work with him.

For Tickets click here.Click on flier for Hi-Rez version.

No comments:

Post a Comment